Blended Learning: A Whole School Approach
About The Webinar
Join Kim Wells, Director of Teaching and Learning at Caterham School for last 16 years. In this time he has implemented several award-winning initiatives to bring technology into the classroom.
Kim will uncover blended learning strategies to use across your school, enhancing learning in every classroom.
In this webinar Kim will discuss:
- The Dimensions of Blended Learning; Building your model
- Understanding the problems and opportunities of moving between face to face, online and distance learning
- Barriers for staff
- Models of digital SAMR
- Planning to integrate pedagogy, content, tech and individual pathways
- Implementation, getting the core right
- Assessment, Feedback and Flipping, the vital loops
- 23,200 lessons evaluated for what works best
- Measuring impact of your model
As a way of thanking you for attending the webinar, you will receive:
- A FREE training needs analysis to identify your school's training and development needs.
- Free access to our new and exciting product, Bounceback Land.