Long-Term Care Planning Class
(Presentation is about an hour, there is time for questions after)
As heard on many radio stations (KVI, KOA, KCOL, K-HOW & Others), Brian will be going in depth about how long-term care insurance plans work and all the new options that are available today.
You will learn:
- What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
- How long-term care insurance works
- Different types of plans including: Traditional, Asset Based, and Hybrid plans
- How Medicaid Planning and Self-Insuring stack up against True Long-Term Care Planning
- How the new plans have made planning for long-term care easier and more advantageous than ever.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you are using internet explorer as a broswer, you may need to switch broswers to be able to view/register for the webinar
Brian Ott, RICP, CLTC
Madalyn Lutsch, CLTC, CISR