Long-Term Care Planning Class
(Presentation is about an hour, there is time for questions after)
As heard on KIRO Radio, KVI Radio and other stations, Brian will be going in depth about how long-term care insurance plans work and all the new options that are available today.
You will learn:
- What is long-term care and what triggers a claim
- How long-term care insurance works
- Different types of plans including: Traditional, Asset Based, and Hybrid plans
- How Medicaid Planning and Self-Insuring stack up against True Long-Term Care Planning
- How the new plans have made planning for long-term care easier and more advantageous than ever.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you are using internet explorer as a broswer, you may need to switch broswers to be able to view/register for the webinar
FOR INFORMATION ON THE WA CARES FUND (WA State Trust Act Tax) FOR WA Residents, information here:
Brian Ott, RICP, CLTC
Madalyn Lutsch, CLTC, CISR