What Participants need to know about Policies
A must see webinar for providers preparing for a certification audit.
This webinar will cover;
- What is a policy & procedure
- Why do we have policies and procedures
- The benefits for participants for having policies in an organisation
- Why and how to communicate policies to participants
- Strategies for ensuring documentation is “in the mode of communication the participant will most likely understand” and examples of easy to read documents
Crystal Klatt - Presenter
Crystal is a Registered Nurse who has worked in the healthcare sector for the past 20 years. She has experience in many roles including disability, education, auditing and compliance. Through PROVIDERplus she is able to assist clients with the registration and audit process to help reduce restrictions and open up more services to people living with disabilities and support their service providers.