Are You Ready to Retire?
The Ready to Retire course was created for those ages 50 and up, who are looking to develop a plan for retirement that consists of more than just a diversified portfolio. We will teach you about our proprietary 7-step approach to creating a plan that you can count on to be there for you when you need it most.
Up until this point, your knowledge of money is most likely based on a phrase we call, “You only know what you’ve been told.” This simply means your knowledge of money and your current financial situation is based on what someone has told you. No matter how well-informed you may be, we guarantee that you have not been told everything that you need to know about how to successfully invest in the 21st century.
DURING THIS PRESENTATION, YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to survive in today’s zero interest rate banking environment
• The reality of market cycles and how to position yourself for when they change
• How to avoid costly fees that can cripple your returns
• What questions to ask in order to make sound planning decisions
• How to avoid paying a financial institution aka Uncle Sam, or an insurance company, one penny more than you have to
Have immediate questions concerning your financial risk? Schedule a 15-minute call with us by CLICKING HERE.
David Stryzewski, NSSA