Keep Your Teens on Track for College Admissions Through a Pandemic
During this challenging time for parents and teens, we wanted to help you keep your teens on track for college admissions. LifeLaunchr founder Venkates Swaminathan will be holding a webinar to provide up-to-date information, review resources, and answer questions.
We will cover questions about:
- Deadlines and requirements for students who have already applied or will be applying for Fall 2020
- How this affects students who will be applying for Spring or Fall of 2021
- Ways to keep your teens on track academically and socially
- Testing requirements and changes, including what the College Board and ACT are doing
- College fairs and visits
- Issues for international students
The responses to the coronavirus pandemic create a fast-changing situation, so the answers to all questions vary, sometimes by the minute. We will do our best to make sure we have the correct information, and if you have specific questions, we can help you research the right answers or point you at reliable resources.
NOTE: Everyone who registers will receive a recording, so please register even if you can't attend.
LifeLaunchr Founder/CEO, Webinar Host