• Brooklyn Navy Yard – A Digital Twin Model
Hear about how an investment of $0.10 per sq.ft will unlock $3-$5 per sq.ft in savings with a shortened payback schedule of 3-5 years on retrofit investments
• Clean Cities – Clean Future Objectives
Just six months after the initiative’s launch, Cityzenith are now onboarding high-profile cities - providing them with their own Digital Twin platform to drive down carbon emissions, maximise savings and improve efficiency, with over 100 cities already actively seeking involvement in the program.
• Find out how Digital Twins are set to save $280bn for city planners alone in the next five years
A new report by global tech market advisory firm ABI Research, says the cost benefits alone could be worth $280bn by 2030 by using Digital Twins for more efficient urban planning.
• Hear about the huge benefits for urban infrastructure
Digital Twin Technology can cut the operating costs by 35%, boost productivity by 20%, and reduce carbon emissions by 50-100%, according to a recent Ernst & Young report.
• The Digital Twin AI Technology Market is set to explode
Markets & Markets estimates that the Digital Twin market will grow from $3.1 billion in 2020 to $48.2 billion per year by 2026, at an annual CAGR of 58%, with Cityzenith named as a major player in this high growth tech sector.
• Learn how the World Economic Forum is accelerating the use of Digital Twin technology
The WEF has recognised the importance of urban Digital Twins’ impact on carbon emissions as well as the vast economic upsides for building asset owners and infrastructure – Cityzenith have recently been announced as the official Digital Twin partner of the WEF – as well as one of their Top 100 Global Innovators.
• Hear how the initiative is gaining international attention
The Clean Cities - Clean Future initiative has generated huge interest and attention, having been featured in Forbes, BBC, INC Magazine, Market Insider, Morning Star, Informed Infrastructure, Bloomberg, and Smart Cities World as well as Cities Today.