Ownership Mindset: How to Get Your Employee-owners to Think and Act Like Business Owners
About this series:
HOW TO DRIVE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR EMPLOYEE SHARE OWNERSHIP PLAN (ESOP)
The academic research I have done is quite clear – Employee Share Ownership Plans work far better and drive performance for all concerned when partnered with employee engagement tools, scoreboards to measure performance and appropriate corporate governance. We have designed a program of free events for all ESOP clients (and your employees) to help ensure you are getting maximum traction from your employee share plan.
About this webinar:
Ownership Mindset is a business model that encourages employees to think and act like business owners. Having your employee-owners thinking and acting as a business owner is a critical component of employee ownership success. Find out how to implement and drive this management model through your business.
What Will You Get from this Webinar?
- Why Ownership Mindset is effective for ESOP businesses
- An understanding of Ownership Mindset and its core components: Personnel, Knowledge, Systems, Incentives
- The benefits Ownership Mindset carries including employee retention, engagement and encouraging peak performance
- How to create a learning environment; a "business of businesspeople"
- How to focus on the key, critical leading indicators that drive financial performance
- How to implement a win-win-win incentive scheme
- How to build a culture of accountability, purpose and profit
This event is highly linked to our Managing KPIs, Leading Indicators and Scoreboards event. Make sure to check this out to broaden your understanding of Ownership Mindset.