Health Care Deals Crisis and Recovery
About The Webinar
Join Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc. (CVA) and Reed Smith, LLP for a lively and informative discussion featuring valuation perspectives from Jim Volkman of CVA, and transaction considerations for professionals within the M&A space from Chris Sheaffer of Reed Smith. This webinar will address the impacts and opportunities of a distressed market on valuations and transactions for Private Equity as well as public and private companies. Topics include, uncertainty and volatility, transactional and accounting implications, earn-out provisions and unique opportunities from a buyers and sellers perspective.
Valuation Considerations in a Distressed Market, PE and Public/Private Companies - Presenter, James Volkman, Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc. (CVA)
- Uncertainty and volatility (Effects on; Value, options values, multiples &
- Transaction Impacts (Earn out Provisions, multiples, contingent
- Accounting Implications (Goodwill/long lived assets impairments)
- Opportunities (Distressed business availability, Stock options, estate
Private Equity, Public and Private Company Considerations in Distressed Market - Presenter, Chris Sheaffer, Reed Smith LLP
- Market/Macro Level Impacts (return and exit timing assumptions,
- Buyer Perspectives (Impacts on price, revenue growth, supply chain, risks,
- Seller Perspectives (timing, pricing, guarantees, structure options to
- Other Considerations (earn out concepts, EBITDA adjustments, impact on
interim operating covenants, definition of Material Adverse Effect, etc.)
what subsectors have been affected and how
what the current marketplace for transactions looks like and what the future might hold
developments in the debt markets, valuations, potential for exits, growth potential, and other significant issues
Partner, Reed Smith LLP
Managing Director of Financial Valuation Services, Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc.
President and Managing Director, Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc.
Moderator, Frank J. Marcucci, Jr.
National Director, Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc.