PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
Mental Health 101
Wednesday 20th July 2022, 9:30am-1:30pm
connection- capacity -collaboration
Mental Health 101 is a half day (4hrs) workshop which gives a fundamental understanding of mental health and wellbeing and provides the skills to connect someone with the supports they need.
Practical Tools and Resources will support your learning and can be applied to professional and personal contexts.
Tickets are $160 +GST
Learning Ourcomes Include How to;
• Understand the ways personal and societal attitudes affect views on mental health
• Develop a basic understanding of common mental health needs. Including depression, anxiety.. etc
• Challenge common mental health myths and stereotypes
• What mental illness might look like from the outside and feels like from the inside
• How to notice when someone may need support with their mental health
• Factors that may affect mental health and wellbeing
• Learn how to listen to someone about their mental health need
• Develop knowledge of how and where to connect people with support
• Create mentally healthy workplaces and communities
Build Your Capacity to:
Presented by Bella Broadway for Connection And Wellbeing Australia
Bella is an educator in the areas of: Suicide Prevention, Diversity and Inclusivity, Family and Domestic Violence, Communication & Behaviour and Mental Health & Wellbeing.