5 Productivity Tools That Budding Entrepreneurs Can Use This Summer
Special Guest: Bonnie Swift (Stanford Storytelling Project)
Note: This is a free educational webinar offered by College Essay Guy. Recordings will be emailed to everyone who registers!
Looking ahead to a less-than-thrilling summer? Or maybe you’ve got a project idea percolating in the back of your head? I'm partnering with Bonnie Swift (formerly of the Stanford Storytelling Project) on a webinar next week to share 5 tools and resources to help you stay inspired and productive. You'll also get a sneak peek of the content for next month’s four-week mini-course that Bonnie is teaching called Uncommon Summer.
On next week's webinar, we’ll cover:
- What is self-directed learning?
- Why is it more important now than ever?
- How to Identify Some of Your Gifts
- How to Know if How You’re Spending Your Time Is How You Want to Spend It
- A Simple 30-Day Project Plan That Works
- How to Get Better Sleep (Especially If Great Ideas Keep You Up at Night)
- Book Give-Away
College Essay Guy
Stanford Storytelling Project