Inviting LGBTIQ+ Community Members, Loved ones and Allies, Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Providers and the wider community to join us from accross the lands for International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersexism and Transphobia 2021
This event is presented by Connection And Wellbeing Australia (CAWA) and Supported by Neami National Perth Suicide Prevention Seed Funding.
This event will be Auslan interpreted.
Discussion will cover:
This year, our community connection event will focus on the stories of First Nations Mob, PoC, CALD and Bla(c)k LGBTIQA+ people. As we explore the Intersections of Culture, Community and Identity.
Come along for a yarn about Allyship, Visibility and Connection to learn how we can be better at walking together.
Connect with community by attending and have the chance to hear panelists speak, see lived experince videos and ask questions and interact with attendees
Amazing Guest Speakers
We will be joined by a phenomenal panel of speakers. Panellists to be announced in the coming weeks.
Develop your practices to:
- Be more LGBTIQA+ Inclusive
- Find ways to practice active Allyship
- Better Understand the intersections of race, culture and being LGBTIQA+
- Learn more about existing LGBTIQA+ groups and services
- Look for ways to collaborate with and support LGBTIQA+ groups
- Acess support and referral resources