What Makes a Personal Statement Great:
A Summer College Essay Kick-off Webinar
With Special Guest: Parke Muth (Former Associate Dean of Admission at UVA)
Note: This is a free educational webinar offered by College Essay Guy. Recordings will be emailed to everyone who registers!
I'm digging deeper into my favorite part of the process: the personal statement.
This time, I’ve invited one of my college admission favorites, Parke Muth (former Associate Dean of Admission at University of Virginia). Parke has read over 20,000 college essays in his 30-year career and has lots to say about writing a great one.
We’ll be covering:
- What Makes a Personal Statement Great
- A Few of Our Favorite Essays of All Time (And Why We Loved Them)
- How Important Really Is the College Essay?
- How (and When) to Begin Your College Essay Process
- Should I Write About Coronavirus? If So, How?
College Essay Guy
Former Associate Dean of Admission at UVA
All-around Great Guy