FREE ONLINE PRESENTATION
The Truth About Dangerous Exercises, Fitness and Personal Training
Important information for All Personal Trainers
Personal trainers and other health professionals are at serious risk of litigation if they are not able to safely select the correct exercises for each and every client.
All trainers MUST be able to make their own decisions regarding the relative safety of each exercise they give to a client – otherwise they are putting their clients at risk ,increasing injury rates and losing income.
The growth of crossfit, MMA, outdoor training and bootcamp have made many of our old rules and guidelines largely redundant and let to confusion, and uncertaintly in many professionals about what exercises they should and should not do in their programs.
In this incredible FREE webinar - Physiotherapist and international fitness expert - Paul Wright - will reduce this confusion once and for all by giving you the facts about dangerous exercises and personal training.
In this 60 minute presentation Paul will cover:
- The 7 exercise rules taught to most health and fitness professionals and why they cause confusion for many of us.
- The Winston Churchill quote that solves the problem of safe versus dangerous exercise in fitness and PT programs.
- Why the rules we learnt in our fitness leader and undergraduate courses no longer apply in the modern fitness centre environment.
- The only accurate predictor of injury and how most trainers miss this vital key to safe training for their clients.
- The keys to safe squatting, how low to squat and the best knee position that all trainers must know.
- The exercise that when demonstrated at a conference draws groans of concern from all trainers – and the common exercise done every day that is actually more dangerous.
- The piece of cardio equipment responsible for many lower limb problems and the setup error that causes them – are you using it inyour programs?
- The bench press and dumbbell press errors that can lead to shoulder injuries and the technique modification essential for clients with past shoulder problems.
- 7 of the best rehabilitation exercises that all Personal Trainers and health professionals should be using in their programs NOW.
Plus much more!!
Who Will Benefit from this Online Training?
This webinar is suitable for all Personal Trainers and allied health professionals involved in the exercise, conditioning and rehabilitation of clients.
About Paul Wright
For the past 20 years Paul has owned multiple Physiotherapy clinics in Australia and has been actively involved in clinical education having lectured to over 20,000 health professionals all over the world - in the areas of rehabilitation, program design, injury prevention and more recently – health business management.
He has developed more than 15 educational DVDs for health professionals and is a featured speaker at many international health and fitness conventions.
He also spent 10 years as a competitive bodybuilder - so he has seen the health and fitness industry from many angles and perspectives.
What attendees of other Paul Wright presentations said:
“Awesome – will be taking on all of his advice. Has made me
think differently. You're Great” Emma (PT)
“Paul has as a better view of the industry as a whole – both professionally and personally than anyone else here” Scott (PT)
“Absolutely fantastic – plenty to think about” Donna (PT)
“Paul Wright – best lecturer ever” Mark (PT)
“Paul was fantastic – he kept the rooms attention for the full time – Great Job”
B.App.Sc.(Physio), Dip.Ed.(Phys Ed)