Sowing Seeds Kick-off
with Sager Family Farm
Best for K-2, All Ages Welcome :-)
In this lesson, we will plant seeds and monitor their growth from week to week.
* What do plants need to survive?
* Use different tools to measure the growth of our plant.
* Compare growth of different types of plants. Describe their different characteristics.
* Learn the parts of the plant.
In this Update, We Cover:
* What do my seeds need to sprout and grow?
* What tools can I use to measure my plants?
* Examine the differences from week to week of how my plants are growing.