PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR
Challenge, Connection And Control
Tuesday 9th February 2021 10am-2pm
connection- capacity -collaboration
A workshop for people who seek to develop better understanding of communication and miscommunication.
This session seeks to your build personal capacity to repond to tricky situations and will provide you with tools that can support responding to situations of "challenging behaviour"
Tickets are $120 +GST
Discussion will cover:
- The relationship between behavious and communication
- How communication can support "challenging behaviour" needs in the workplce
- Communication. Tools
- How to address behavioural risk in the workplace and create systems nd responses that cn reduce its impct
- Creating safe workplaces and developing a cultiure of strong communiction skills
- Working with indivudual needs in. collective space
- Referrals and Networks of Support
Build Your Capacity to:
Presented by Bella Broadway for Connection And Wellbeing Australia
Bella is an educator in the areas of: Suicide Prevention, Diversity and Inclusivity, Family and Domestic Violence, Communication & Behaviour and Mental Health & Wellbeing.