3 Things to Focus on NOW to Protect Your Retirement
Ahead of the 2020 Presidential Election
Why should you attend this webinar?
Register for our complimentary webinar, featuring Bill Smith, MRFC and CEO of W.A. Smith Financial Group, and Jarrett Lang, RFC and Vice President, as they discuss the following important financial topics...
Protecting your financial capital and what it means to you
Whether you rely on your investments for income in retirement or not...
- Learn the difference between "financial capital" and "human capital" and why it is important
- Gain a better understanding of how the current economic conditions and the coming election could affect future retirement income
- Develop a written strategy for your paychecks in retirement that accounts for various risks like inflation, healthcare cost, changing government policy, etc.
Paying attention to your tax picture and how your taxes could be affected in the future
Regardless of your income tax bracket in retirement...
- Learn how to create a strategy to help you optimize your investment tax efficiency
- Examine how to potentially minimize the tax you pay on your IRA, 401(k), and other tax-deferred accounts if tax rates go up in the future
- Consider a Roth IRA conversion strategy to help you control future taxable income for both yourself and your family
Developing the right asset allocation for your investments
Whether you are aggressive with a high risk tolerance, or conservative with your investment strategy...
- Review how much risk should you be taking with your investments before the November election
- Consider how different sectors of the economy could perform as we move forward and how to adjust your investment allocation considering the current economic conditions
- Learn how to develop a strategy that could help you minimize losses if we see another stock market rout
Bill Smith, MRFC
CEO of W.A. Smith Financial Group, T.V. Host of Retirement Solutions, and Author of two books, "Knock Out Your Retirement Income Worries Forever" and "Retirement Tune-Up: Plan Well and Prosper in Retirement"
Jarrett Lang, RFC
Vice President and Financial Advisor at W.A. Smith Financial Group