Woodland Academy Trust - Revealing the champion within
Woodland Academy Trust (WAT) are integrating Apple technology into every aspect of their teaching and learning. Their students can now access the curriculum in a way that supports them individually and no student is left behind. Hear from Julie Carson, Director of Education at Woodland Academy Trust, discuss the following areas:
- The challenge. To equip WAT students to grow their technological skills and confidence.
- Up skilling WAT staff. Details on the Apple professional learning workshops delivered by Mat Pullen.
- A new digital curriculum. The development of essential digital skills.
- Why iPad? How the iPad has unlocked some unique benefits.
- The impact. The student and teacher experience.
- The unexpected benefits. Increased collaboration and the impact of Covid-19.
- The outcome. Digital equality across the trust.
- Looking to the future. What the trust have learned and what next.
Who should attend?
- Trust Executives
- Directors of Education
- Head and deputy head teachers
- Senior leadership team members
- IT Managers
This webinar will be between 30-60 minutes.
Apple Professional Learning Specialist
Woodland Academy Trust