FREE APIA WEBINAR
Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill v2
+ what it means for landlords
Unpacking the latest version of the Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill, its implications and best practice guide for landlords.
1. Rumours and innuendos: addressing false information about what the Bill proposes
2. Select Committee changes: important updates landlords need to be aware of
3. Best practice guide: to meet and address increased risks and pressure on landlords
4. Where to from here: legislative timeline and what landlords can do about it
5. Will this Bill spell the end of landlording? No. And we will tell you why.
By registering, you agree to become subscribed to the Auckland Property Investors' Association Incorporated's email database. We email investors from time to time with key industry updates, overview of our activities and promoting our memberships. You can unsubscribe at any time after receiving your first email.
Auckland Property Investors' Association