COVID-19 Briefing - Managing Risk in the Era of COVID-19
In response to the human and economic consequences of COVID-19, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and World Health Organization (WHO) have agreed to work closely to ensure that reliable information reaches the private sector. As part of this unprecedented cooperation, ICC and WHO have launched a survey of the private sector to gather information on how businesses are responding to the crisis. This crucial feedback from the private sector will help organisations identify solutions to prevent the spread of the virus and build back better.
Are you interested in learning more about ICC and WHO's collaboration to manage risk during the COVID-19 era? Join our line-up experts on Wednesday, 29 April as they share the latest developments on testing, immunity, risk profiling and how to manage risk as companies go back to the office.
- John W.H. Denton AO: The Secretary-General of the ICC
- Dr Dale Fisher: Chair of the WHO Global Outbreak Alert & Response Network
- Dr Chester Drum: Assistant Professor of Medicine and Senior Consultant, YLLSoM
- Dr Joanne Yoong: Senior Economist and Director of the Centre for Economic and Social Research, Washington DC
- Dorjee Sun: CEO of Perlin.net
Get answers to questions such as:
- What is the current status of testing and WHO progress?
- How is ICC focused on return to work strategies?
- What are ways for risk profiling, risk mitigation and getting back to work?
The Livecast will last 1 hour 30 minutes.
Please note: the WebinarJam platform works best with Chrome and Firefox.
John W.H. Denton AO
Dr Dale Fisher
Dr Chester Drum
Dr Joanne Yoong