LIVE NESA endorsed webinar: Numeracy and Thinking Skills for 3-5 year olds
Host: Merryn Develyn
Completing Numeracy and Thinking Skills for 3–5-year-olds will contribute 2 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and Assessment of NSW Curriculum/EYLF addressing Standard Descriptors 2.1.2 and 2.5.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Focus age group: 3-5 year olds
This webinar focuses on:
- mathematical language and basic concepts
- practical and hands on activities
- number recognition and counting
- understanding number value, one to one correspondence
- linking literacy and books with numeracy
- using everyday items to teach important number concepts as well as simple and fun number games and activities
-developing thinking and problem solving skills
All those registered will receive all the exciting and effective games and other resources via email.
Educators will receive a certificate of attendance via email.
**IMPORTANT: You are require to watch the LIVE to receive your NESA hours**