For the Job Seeker: What Does the Potential Recession Mean to Me?
As a potential job seeker or someone who assists jobs seekers, have you wondered how economic factors and a potential recession might impact the job hunt? If so, this session is for you!
In this webinar, Chmura’s CEO and Chief Economist, Dr. Chris Chmura and Senior Economic Consultant, Patrick Clapp will join Kelsi Stark, Brand Strategist with global staffing solutions provider, LHH Recruitment Solutions for a data-driven conversation about the economic prospects for job hunters in 2023 and what impact current economic conditions and a potential recession will have on job seekers.
Topics will include:
- An overview of current economic conditions, what that means for a recession in 2023, and what impact these conditions will have on the job market and hiring.
- The education and skill requirements that employers are looking for – do candidates need to upskill?
- The latest trends in job openings and what industries and occupations are in demand.
- What are the data showing about the availability of remote/hybrid jobs?
- What negotiating power do candidates have?
Chmura’s economists will dive into what the data are showing and LHH will provide real-world examples of what staffing solutions professionals are seeing day to day.
We hope you can join us. If you can’t join the live event, register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the session.
CEO and Chief Economist, Chmura
Senior Economic Consultant, Chmura
Brand Strategist, LHH Recruitment Solutions