Numeracy and Thinking Skills for 3-5 years old Live Webinar
with Merryn Develyn
This webinar will contribute 1 hour and 30 minutes of NESA Registered PD addressing standard descriptors 2.5.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Focus age group: 3-5 year olds
This webinar will focus on:
- mathematical language and basic concepts
- practical and hands on activities
- number recognition and counting
- understanding number value, one to one correspondence
- linking literacy and books with numeracy
- using everyday items to teach important number concepts as well as simple and fun number games and activities
-developing thinking and problem solving skills
All those registered will receive all the exciting and effective games and other resources via email.
Educators will also receive a certificate of attendance via email.