SURVIVING THE 2020
ELECTION AND BEYOND
This Webinar will discuss key topics to consider before election, such as:
• Understanding the potential opportunities and challenges of economic fluctuations in an election year
• Is your current asset strategy right for you?
• How could COVID-19 impact the election and your finances?
• The economy's impact on the election and the election's impact on the economy
• How retirement has historically been impacted during election years
• What are 4 ways that economic fluctuations surrounding the election could impact your healthcare strategy
• Important tax-bracket considerations before the sunset of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Don’t miss this event if you are invested in the stock market, have an IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plans and want to create strategies to help protect your assets and leave a legacy.
Jeff Cherry is the founder and president of Cherry Wealth Advisors, a financial services firm working to help both retirees and pre-retirees secure their financial futures. Jeff graduated from Purdue University. He is an Insurance and Investment Advisor Representative in the State of Florida. He holds a Series 65 Investment Advisor Representative and Insurance designation allowing him to counsel families in several areas of Investment and Retirement Planning. Jeff believes that each investor is unique and no single strategy is right for everyone. In addition, Jeff is a co-host to one of the top Retirement Planning Radio Shows in the country “ The Financial Symphony. “ This nationally syndicated Radio Show blends Jeff’s love of music and Financial Planning into one harmonious blend. This show can be heard every weekend on WFTW 1260 AM in Fort Walton Beach and WYOO 101.1 FM in Panama City. The show not only informs but also entertains hundreds of listeners every week with useful financial strategies, guidance in industry related topics, and financial updates.