JAMES LANGE PRESENTS:
Pay Taxes Once and Never Again: The Ideal Roth IRA Conversion and Social Security Plan for Professors
Do you have at least $1 million in an IRA or retirement plan?
Then you should not miss this Roth IRA strategy focused virtual event.
A convergence of forces has made Roth IRA and Roth 403(b) conversions more important than ever for professors and their family’s financial security.
• The passage of the SECURE Act
• Inevitable tax rate increases
• Ever growing TIAA, IRA, and other retirement plan balances that will trigger bigger and more accelerated taxes than ever before…
A series of well-timed Roth IRA conversions in the appropriate situation could mean tens, or hundreds of thousands, of dollars more for you and your family. This isn’t a matter of opinion. It is a matter of math—which many faculty who believe in peer-reviewed analysis, science, and math—find reassuring.
As our quantitative analysis will reveal, Roth IRA conversions are also often a critical defense against the SECURE Act’s provision that causes a massive tax acceleration on inherited traditional IRAs. In addition, Roth IRA conversions can reduce estate and inheritance taxes!
Jim Lange, your host is a CPA, attorney and a Registered Investment Advisor whose tax and estate planning strategies have been endorsed by The Wall Street Journal (36 times). He’s written 8 best-selling books including Retire Secure!, which received praise from many of the country’s top financial experts including Charles Schwab, Larry King, Jane Bryant Quinn, and Roger Ibbotson.
In this event Jim will draw on his more than thirty years’ experience as a practicing CPA/estate attorney/financial advisor, as well as his analytical expertise on all topics IRA and Roth IRA related to provide you with the information and strategies you need to help protect your financial security.
This information-packed workshop, with Roth IRA analysis that has been peer-reviewed and vetted by the American Institute of CPA’s most prestigious tax journal, can help you get more tax benefits from a Roth IRA conversion and more security for your family.
We will also examine the synergy between timing when you begin taking Social Security and making Roth conversions.
Here's an overview of what we'll cover:
• The peer-reviewed math of Roth IRA conversions.
• How to use Roth conversions to minimize taxes for you and your heirs.
• Effects of the SECURE Act on your retirement plans and how Roth IRA conversions defend against the SECURE Act.
• Can you make a Roth conversion from your TIAA?
• Optimal timing for Roth IRA conversions.
• The best plan for taking distributions from your retirement accounts.
• Why paying for a Roth IRA conversion with a home equity loan may make sense.
• The one single financial decision that can get you bigger Social Security checks.
• The synergistic calculation of optimal Social Security and Roth IRA conversion strategies.
For the past 35 years, Jim Lange’s CPA firm, retirement and estate planning law firm, and registered investment advisory firm has worked with 632 professors providing an array of services across our areas of expertise—many professors avail themselves of all three services.