Techniques and Decision Making in Endo Retreatment
About the Webinar
1) Clinical decision making between retreatment, extractions and apical microsurgery, what should I know about success rates?
2) Modern techniques to remove posts, broken instruments and GP carriers.
3) Sealing perforations with the use of hydraulic silicate based materials.
There are many “tools” available to perform retreatment; This presentation will focus on the tools and key concepts of retreatment that will allow you to grow and maximize your ability to retreat endodontic cases.
Dr Vera will assist you in more effective diagnosis, developing successful treatment plans, use specific tools to achieve superior clinical results
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to develop a logical, step-by-step approach to retreatment cases.
- Use the CBCT, constant magnification and ultrasonics to enhance your diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Plan treatment approaches that reduces the uncertainty
Australasian CPD Available. Refunds can be given up to 24 hours before event.
Steve Shepherd - Henry Schein NZ
Prof Jorge Vera