A Crash Course in Applying to School for Theater
Note: This is a free educational webinar offered by College Essay Guy. Recordings will be emailed to everyone who registers!
On this session we'll cover:
- BA or BFA: Which is right for you?
- Five different ways you can study theater in college
- How to handle the demands of a BFA curriculum
- What exactly is an artistic review?
- What do they mean by “pre-screen”?
- How to crush your audition (and avoid these 5 common mistakes)
- An Arts Application Timeline
- Studying theater in undergrad vs. grad school
College Essay Guy
Former Director of Admissions for NYU Tisch Drama, Founder of Nothing But Drama