ONLINE INDUSTRY FORUM
LE CORDON BLEU | HOSCO
The Great Reopening: How Prepared is Hospitality?
Le Cordon Bleu London & Hosco are partnering to bring a group of industry experts together to discuss the latest data on how the hospitality industry is bouncing back from the COVID-19 crisis.
We will deep dive into:
• How have consumer behaviours transformed business models?
• How the talent pool has changed
• What the latest hiring trends are
• The new skills needed in key markets and sectors
Le Cordon Bleu London lecturer Nitin Radhakrishnan and Hosco’s Zhandra Fuentes Ayala will be joined by guest panellists:
• Ragnar Fridriksson, Managing Director for WorldChef
• Dusti Guzman, Global HR Director for Zuma Oblix Roka
• Zahra Al Yousuf, Talent Acquisition Manager for Jumeirah Group
• Fabrice Tessier, VP School Relations and Partnerships Talent & Culture for Accor Group
Le Cordon Bleu London
Zhandra Fuentes Ayala
Zahra Al Yousuf
Talent Acquisition Manager at Jumeirah Group
Managing Director for The World Association of Chefs Societies (Worldchefs)
Global HR Director for Zuma, Oblix, Roka
VP School Relations and Partnerships Talent & Culture at Accor Group