LIVE Webinar: Numeracy and Thinking Skills for 3-5 year olds
Host: Merryn Develyn
Completing this course before 31 July 2021 under NESA’s interim arrangements will contribute 1 hour and 30 minutes of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of the Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2 and 2.5.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Focus age group: 3-5 year olds
This webinar will focus on:
- mathematical language and basic concepts
- practical and hands on activities
- number recognition and counting
- understanding number value, one to one correspondence
- linking literacy and books with numeracy
- using everyday items to teach important number concepts as well as simple and fun number games and activities
-developing thinking and problem solving skills
**IMPORTANT: Remember to go back to the seller's page after PAYMENT to COMPLETE REGISTRATION**
All those registered will receive all the exciting and effective games and other resources via email.
Educators will also receive a certificate of attendance via email.