FREE VIRTUAL MASTERCLASS
POSITIVE MENTAL HEALTH
PUTTING STRATEGIES INTO PRACTICE
with Sue Langley, CEO & Founder of the Langley Group
powered by Springday
About The Webinar
Grab a virtual seat:Thursday, 14th October, 10:00am AEDT, 12:00pm NZDT
This October, as part of Mental Health Awareness Month, we are shining a spotlight on matters of the mind and deep diving into our emotional wellbeing.
This month's Masterclass with Sue Langley - internationally renowned expert on Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology at Work, is all about Positive Mental Health.
The aim of this Masterclass is to provide insightful and practical tips to apply some of the positive wellbeing strategies in our daily lives.
This session will:
• Provide an understanding of the basic drivers that support our mental health and wellbeing
• Provide the science for why our routines and habits are important
• Allow you to understand the disruptors to your foundations and how to keep them in place, even in isolation
• Help you to develop new routines to support your wellbeing even when your routines have been shaken
• Create new habits to keep yourself stronger in these tough times!
• Use the five minute take off and other practical strategies to allow your brain to perform at its best!
About Sue Langley:
Sue Langley is CEO and Founder of the Langley Group, and travels the globe engaging people from all walks of life. Her ability to energise teams for change, develop resilience and wellbeing in others, and to inspire leaders to be the best they can be, makes her one of the most sought-after speakers in her field.
Sue is a master trainer, researcher and leading global expert on the practical applications of neuroscience, emotional intelligence and positive psychology, synthesising the science and research into simple, practical tools that anyone can use. Her research – aimed squarely at the sweet spot between emotional intelligence, positive emotions and brain science - inspires people to get the best from themselves and from their peers and teams.
She has presented at several renowned international conferences on Wellbeing and Positive Psychology and worked with top organisations such as Oracle, Schneider Electric, Salesforce and SAP and the Australian Government, facilitating multi-year programmes to build positive workplace cultures, emotionally intelligent leaders and high performing teams.
This Masterclass promises to be a fun, engaging and impactful virtual event. Come prepared with questions and an open mind.