Is Your Food Safety Thermometer Even Accurate?? How to Know...
Join us for our 3rd ThermoWorks Winning at Food Safety webinar. This session will cover everything you need to know about how to verify the accuracy of your Food Safety Thermometers on premises at your operation.
Things you will learn...
- What are the potential consequences of never checking the accuracy of my instruments?
- How can I know if my food safety thermometers have started to drift away from accuracy?
- What affects their accuracy over time?
- What is calibration? What is traceability? Is it important?
- What is an acceptable "standard" for comparison?
- How often should I calibrate my food safety thermometers?
- How can I extend the life of my calibrations?
- How to properly make an ice bath? What about boiling point tests?
- How do I perform an intermediate check that will satisfy my health inspector?
Hope to see you on the call!
To learn more about the "Winning at Food Safety Webinar" Series, including watching previous sessions, see: https://www.thermoworks.com/webinar-series.
Webinar Host, VP Marketing, ThermoWorks
Chief Metrologist, ThermoWorks
EVP, Sales & Marketing, ThermoWorks
Commercial Sales Manager, ThermoWorks