For The Health: A Conversation on Race and Food Allergy
About The Webinar
For the Health: A Conversation on Race and Food Allergy is a virtual gathering of notable Black voices with various backgrounds in food allergy to promote health equity and share resources to reduce racial disparities in food allergy.
- Dr. Lakiea Wright Board certified Allergist US Medical Director
ImmunoDiagnostics-Clinical Affairs ThermoFisher Scientific
- Javier Evelyn is the Founder and CEO of Alerje, noted as Crain's 40 Under 40, and founding team member at MedTech Color
- Denise Woodard is the Founder and CEO of Partake Foods.
- Thomas Silvera is President at Elijah-Alavi Foundation Inc.
- Dina Silvera is a mental health advocate and executive creative director
- Emily Brown is the Founder and CEO of Food Equality Initiative
The impacts of Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) as it relates to food allergy.
Actionable ways that allies and industry can support organizations committed to a more inclusive environment.
Food Equality Initiative
Dr. Lakiea Wright
Thomas & Dina Silvera