2020 Election Insights
How the Presidential Election Might Impact Financial Markets
About the Webinar
The Keel Point team invites you to a webinar discussing the upcoming presidential election and the economic, market, tax, and estate impacts it may bring.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How the U.S. presidential election impacts investments before the election
- How the markets respond after a U.S. presidential election
- What to expect if the president gets re-elected
- What to expect if a new party is elected
- The effects of a divided election
- The specific stock market sectors influenced by elections
- Should you change your investment allocation because of the election?
Robert C. Mayes
Keel Point Chief Executive Officer
Steven L. Skancke, Ph.D.
Keel Point Chief Economic Advisor
Keel Point Family Office Counsel